It’s hard to go wrong whenever you combine strawberry with vanilla. As proof of that, today I present to you a phenomenally good baking recipe for making a strawberry vanilla mug cake. You can make it in only two minutes, so it’s a perfect choice for whenever you find yourself craving something sweet. Add a little bit of whipped cream when you’re ready to dig in and don’t be surprised when you find yourself going back to make a second mug cake in no time at all.
View More Easy Mug Cake Recipes:
3-Minute Peanut Butter Mug Cake (holy yum!)
Ermahgerd-worthy Nutella Mug Cake
The Best Homemade Lemon Mug Cake
Easy 3-Minute Double Chocolate Mug Cake (ermahgerd!)
Quick and Easy Carrot Cake Mug Cake
2-Minute Banana Mug Cake (Yum!)
Vanilla Mug Cake with Whipped Cream and Fresh Strawberries
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
3 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 ½ tbsp granulated sugar
5 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 strawberries, diced
whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- In an oversized microwave-safe mug place the milk, egg, oil, sugar and vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Add the flour and baking powder and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the strawberries.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds or until just firm to touch and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream (if using) and fresh strawberry and serve.