Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Try these!)
Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love my Mexican inspired cuisine. Especially fajitas! And while I’ve shared a couple of different fajita recipes before on the site, today I wanted to share one of my top favorite fajita recipes of them all. It’s for making sheet pan shrimp fajitas that will satisfy any Mexican food craving you may have. You’ll be using some staples such as chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder for this. The fajita mix is then paired with the sheet pan baked shrimp, onion, and bell peppers. If you’re a fan of Mexican cuisine or spicy foods in general, be sure to bookmark this recipe.
View More Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas:
Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
No-Fuss Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes (with Herb Butter)
The Best Sheet Pan Eggs (Quick and Easy Egg Bake)
Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas (Easy and Healthy Dinner Idea)
Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Easy recipe!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
1 ½ pound shrimps, peeled and deveined
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 large onion, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
¼ tsp black pepper
lime, for serving
chopped fresh cilantro for serving
8 whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- In a bowl add the shrimps, onion, bell peppers, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, ground cumin, paprika, black pepper, olive oil and ½ teaspoon of salt and toss to combine.
- Spread the shrimps, bell peppers and onion into an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the shrimps are cooked through.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- Sprinkle the fajita mixture with chopped cilantro.
- Divide the fajita mixture among the warm tortillas and serve with lime wedges.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe