Who knew making a shrimp boil could be so easy? Thanks to this sheet pan shrimp boil recipe, it absolutely can be easy to make an incredible seafood dinner with just a little bit of prep time. And what a dinner it is too—generous servings of shrimp, potatoes, smoked andouille sausages, and much more all combine beautifully in this recipe to make a gourmet style meal. And the best part of all is since you only need one single pan to make this recipe. What’s not to love?
View More Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas:
Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- Total Time: 38 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
4 tbsp butter, melted
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp Cajun seasoning
1 pound small new potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 package (12.8 oz) smoked andouille sausage, cut in 1/2-inch slices
1 pound medium shrimps, peeled and deveined
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 lemon, cut into wedges
2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly oil a baking pan.
- In large bowl, place the potatoes, 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in single layer on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until very tender when pierced with knife.
- Remove from the oven.
- In the same bowl place the shrimps, remaining butter and remaining Cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Add the sausage, shrimp and frozen corn to the potatoes, and stir.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through and potatoes are fork-tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley.