Here’s a trick I learned when I was just starting out in the kitchen. To elevate any dish, a bit of garlic and lemon can go a long way. It’s so good, I made it into a standalone recipe. You’ll need some juicy salmon fillets and green beans, as well as some cherry tomatoes and black olives. It’s a sheet pan recipe for a reason; you’ll be making everything on one sheet pan, so when it’s done, clean-up will be a breeze. Those are magic words if you ask any busy mom or dad, especially after a long day at work.
View More Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas:
Healthy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas (Try these!)
Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
No-Fuss Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes (with Herb Butter)
The Best Sheet Pan Eggs (Quick and Easy Egg Bake)
Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Recipe
Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas (Easy and Healthy Dinner Idea)
Garlic Sheet Pan Salmon – Healthy and Easy Dinner Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
4 (6 oz each) salmon fillets
1 pound green beans, trimmed
10 oz small cherry tomatoes
½ cup black olives
1 tsp salt (or sea salt flakes)
½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
1 tsp dried dill
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp olive oil plus extra for greasing
½ lemon, juiced and zested
½ lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange the green beans, cherry tomatoes and olives around the salmon fillets in a single layer.
- Season the salmon and vegetables with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the dill over the salmon fillets.
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice and zest, olive oil and garlic and pour the mixture over the salmon and vegetables.
- Arrange the lemon slices over the salmon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 16-18 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and green beans are crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately.