A good homemade chicken dinner served with a honey balsamic marinade is absolutely to die for. It’s seriously one of my biggest guilty pleasures. With that in mind, I’m delighted to share this sheet pan honey balsamic chicken recipe with everyone today. You’ll be making your very own homemade marinade using balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Sounds tasty, because it is. The balsamic vinegar helps tenderize the chicken too, so it always comes out soft and juicy. It all comes together with some broccoli florets to give you a boost of high quality lean protein, but also some vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
View More Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas:Print
Sheet Pan Honey Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pound broccoli florets
3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and black pepper, to taste
fresh thyme for serving (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the chicken in a large Ziploc bag or large bowl.
- Add the balsamic vinegar mixture and mix to combine.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place the chicken and broccoli florets on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and marinade.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then broil (or grill) for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is golden.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh thyme, if desired.