Eggs are without a doubt one of my top five superfoods. They’re such a great source of protein, saturated fat, and essential vitamins and minerals. But perhaps my favorite thing about eggs is the sheer amount of incredible recipes you can use them in. Take this quick and easy sheet pan eggs recipe for example. Simply whisk together a dozen eggs with a bit of milk and then pour the mixture out onto a sheet pan. From there, add a terrific mix of toppings that includes green onion, bell peppers, bacon, ham, and cheese before throwing the pan into the oven. This is easily one of the top ways I know of to make eggs for breakfast. It’s great for leftovers, too!
View More Sheet Pan Meal Ideas:
The Best Sheet Pan Eggs (Quick and Easy Egg Bake)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
½ cup milk
salt, to taste
chopped bell peppers, as desired
sliced scallions, as desired
chopped cooked bacon, as desired
grated cheddar, as desired
diced ham, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Lightly oil a 12×17 rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour the eggs onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Slice and serve immediately or wrap in parchment paper and freeze for up to 1 month.