Homemade Sewing Kit – Diy Sewing Gift for Crafty People
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- threads (30 colors)
- assortment of sewing needles
- shirt buttons
- needle threader tool
- foldable measuring tape
- sewing pins
- 2 pieces of fabric
- small portion of cotton wool or cotton balls
- To make pin cushion, cut 2 identically hearts form the fabric pieces.
- Stack the two fabric hearts on top of each other and sew them together.
- Before finishing the stitch, fill the heart with cotton wool and sew it closed.
- Pin the pins into the cushion.
- Add the pin cushion and the other items into a large jar.
- Decorate the jar as you wish.