You may have noticed that we’ve been sharing quite a few bacon recipes as of late. Well, the theme of bacon-mania continues today with this ridiculously easy 2-ingredient oven baked pepper bacon recipe.
In order to make the recipe, it’s really as easy as lining up eight thick slices of bacon on a baking sheet and then sprinkling black pepper over top of them all.
Throw the sheet in the oven and bake the bacon at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy. The combination of oven-cooked flavor mixes perfectly with the taste of black pepper to make what just might be one of the most addictive bacon recipes that I’ve ever tried.
Easy 2-Ingredient Oven-Baked Pepper Bacon Recipe
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 8 thick slices bacon
- coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- Position the oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the bacon on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked and crisp.