This is an easy diy christmas oreo ornaments recipe that is really fun to make and incredibly delicious.
If you’ve ever tasted a chocolate covered oreo, you know there’s no turning back and these Christmas Oreo Ornaments are no exception.
The rich, creamy white chocolate and crunchy cookie creates a sinfully addicting snack that just leaves you wanting more and more. Definitely give this a try if you love white chocolate-covered anything.
Chocolate Covered Oreo Variations
- Use milk or dark chocolate instead of white chocolate
- Drip the chocolate-covered portion of the Oreo in sprinkles
- Add some red food coloring to the white chocolate
- Try white chocolate Toblerone instead of milk chocolate Toblerone
- Serve with some warm milk or vanilla ice cream
Oreo Christmas Ornaments
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
- Yield: 20 ornaments 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 10 oz white chocolate, chopped
- mini Toblerones
- holiday sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the mini Toblerones into triangles.
- Add the white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments until smooth, stirring in between every 30 seconds.
- Dip each Oreo cookie into the melted chocolate using a fork.
- Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Attach one Toblerone triangles on the top of each Oreo.
- Decorate with M&M’s and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or unit the chocolate is set.
How to Store Christmas Oreo Ornaments
For best results, store these Christmas Oreo Ornaments in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This keeps them from drying out and also prevents the chocolate from melting into one big messy chunk.
For longer storage, place the Christmas Oreo Ornaments in an airtight container in the freezer. When stored this way, they can last for 2 to 3 months.
Keywords: Christmas Ornaments, Oreo