No-Bake Maple Pecan Praline Cookies
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats, toasted
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 24 toasted pecan halves
- Add the butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup to a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place the rolled oats to a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Add the chopped pecans, rolled oats and maple syrup mixture to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Flatten the cookies lightly and press 1 pecan half onto each cookie.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.