These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Stacks with Ritz Crackers are crazy simple to make, I almost can’t believe how quickly I can put them together. Whether you’re looking for something to take to a party or potluck, or you just want a quick and easy recipe, these salty-sweet treats are a winner.
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Stacks with Ritz Crackers
No-bake recipes are good because they often use fewer ingredients than cooked recipes. These have the added benefit of being so simple to make. Here’s the recipe:
- Make the sandwich crackers. Spread the peanut butter evenly on 24 crackers. Sandwich with the remaining crackers.
- Refrigerate. Transfer the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate. Add the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high in 30 second intervals stirring between each interval, until the chocolate has melted.
- Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate. Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and dip each cookie into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle. Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate for a minimum one hour before serving.
I’m Allergic to Peanut Butter, Can I Use Another Nut Butter?
Peanut butter is a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, potassium, and vitamin E. It also contains monounsaturated fats, which are beneficial for heart health. However, some people are allergic to peanuts and need an alternative. If you’re one of those people, you can try any of these:
- Almond butter
- Hazelnut butter
- Granola butter
- Cashew butter
How to Store Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Stacks for Later
The key to keeping cookie sandwiches fresh and crisp is all in the packaging before you store them.
Use saran wrap and airtight containers to help keep the cookie sandwiches from drying out or becoming stale. If you plan on stacking the cookies, be sure to place a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper between each layer to prevent them from sticking together.
(You may also like: No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls)Print
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Stacks
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- 48 Ritz crackers or buttery golden round crackers
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pound semi sweet chocolate chips
- holiday sprinkles, optional
- Spread the peanut butter evenly on 24 crackers.
- Sandwich with remaining crackers.
- Transfer the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30 seconds intervals stirring between each interval, until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove the cookies form the refrigerator.
- Dip each cookie into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour before serving.