No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 36 1x
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- holiday sprinkles (optional)
- Add the peanut butter, crushed graham crackers, sugar and butter to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 36 balls.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30 seconds intervals stirring between each interval, until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove the balls form the freezer.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour before serving.