Peppermint Cream Cheese Oreo Cookie Balls
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 48 1x
- 36 Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz white chocolate
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 48 crushed peppermint candies
- Place the Oreos and cream cheese in a food processor and process until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add the white chocolate and peppermint extract in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30 seconds intervals stirring between each interval, until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove the balls form the freezer.
- Dip each ball into melted chocolate.
- Roll into crushed candies.
- Refrigerate for minimum one hour before serving.