Melt-In-Your-Mouth Nutella No-Bake Cookies (Easy and so good!)
There’s nothing quite like a warm, gooey, cookie straight out of the oven, but sometimes you just don’t have the time (or the patience) to wait for cookies to bake. That’s where these Nutella No-Bake Cookies come in. They’re chewy, chocolatey, and absolutely heavenly.
How to Make Nutella No-Bake Cookies
These cookies are made with just a few simple ingredients and can be ready in minutes. Here’s how:
- Make the base. Add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and milk to a saucepan. Heat it over medium heat and stir until melted and smooth then remove from the heat.
- Add the other ingredients. While it’s still warm, add the Nutella and then stir to combine. Add the quick oats and shredded coconut and then mix everything together. It should form a thick dough.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Transfer to the baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop the mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Flatten. Flatten the cookies lightly and space them apart.
- Serve. Sprinkle with sprinkles (if using) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Why Did My No-Bake Cookies End Up Gooey?
The mixture for no-bake cookies needs to be heated and mixed until everything has dissolved together. It’s especially important for the sugar to dissolve, so that it will help hold the whole cookie together.
How to Store Nutella No-Bake Cookies
These cookies are best enjoyed right out of the fridge. To store these Nutella No-Bake Cookies in the fridge, simply place them in an airtight container. They’ll stay fresh for up to a week like this.
If you want to keep them longer, they can be stored in the freezer for up to two months. Just be sure to let them thaw in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before consuming.
(You may also like: Nutella Mug Cake)
Nutella No-Bake Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nutella spread
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- holiday sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and milk to a saucepan.
- Heat it over medium heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the Nutella and stir to combine.
- Add the quick oats and shredded coconut and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Flatten the cookies lightly.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles (if using) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe