No-Cake Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Author: Anna Young
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- green gel food coloring as needed
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups cornflakes
- ½ cup red mini M&M’s
- cooking spray
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30 seconds intervals until melted.
- Add the green food coloring and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add the cornflakes and gently stir to coat.
- Place ¼ cup of mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Coat your hands with cooking spray.
- Form the mixture into wreath.
- Decorate with red candies.
- Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or until set.