Are you looking for a dessert that’s festive, beautiful to look at, and yummy, too? This recipe for a No-Cake Christmas Wreath Cookie is all you’ll need. It’s delightfully sticky, not to mention devilishly sweet–a fun and tasty combination for your holiday table.
How to Make No-Cake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Creating a cookie that’s impossible to resist is easier than you think. Just take this recipe for example:
- Prepare the baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the marshmallows and butter. Add the marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 seconds intervals until melted.
- Add the other wet ingredients. Add the green food coloring and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add the cornflakes. Gently stir to coat.
- Arrange on the baking sheet. Place ¼ cup of mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Form the mixture. Coat your hands with cooking spray. Form the mixture into the shape of a wreath.
- Decorate. Decorate with red candies and other sprinkles.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until set.
How to Store No-Cake Christmas Wreath Cookies in the Refrigerator
Here’s how to preserve your wreath cookie so it stays fresh and tasty for as long as possible.
First, make sure your wreath cookie is completely cooled before you start manipulating it. If it’s even slightly warm, the heat will cause the cookie to soften and become even more gooey and sticky. Once you lift it, it could even collapse and lose its shape.
Once the cookie has cooled completely, simply wrap the whole baking sheet with a layer of plastic wrap. This will help keep it from becoming too moist in the fridge, while also preventing it from drying out. and lose its shape.
Once it’s cooled, wrap the wreath in a layer of plastic wrap. Your cookies will keep for about a week in the fridge when stored this way.
(You may also like: No-Bake Santa Hat Cheesecake Cookies)
No-Cake Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- green gel food coloring as needed
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups cornflakes
- ½ cup red mini M&M’s
- cooking spray
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high in 30 seconds intervals until melted.
- Add the green food coloring and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add the cornflakes and gently stir to coat.
- Place ¼ cup of mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Coat your hands with cooking spray.
- Form the mixture into wreath.
- Decorate with red candies.
- Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or until set.