Maple Glazed Oven-Baked Candied Bacon
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 8 thick slices bacon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Position the oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, then carefully remove from oven and brush with pure maple syrup.
- Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until the bacon is browned and sticky.