This scrub is our recommendation for those times when your skin is overwhelmed by toxins, looks tired, and needs a boost. It’s designed especially for oily skin and with acne or other issues because it uses unrefined sea salt instead of the usual brown sugar. Sea salt is an excellent detoxifier because it absorbs toxins and exfoliates your skin to remove impurities and dead cells. Lemon essential oil and the volatile oils in fresh sage improve your mood with their refreshing fragrances, but also have antibacterial and circulation-stimulating effects. This scrub will deeply cleanse your skin, leaving it tonified and glowing.
Lemon Sage Detoxifying Scrub (Sea Salt, Lemon Oil, Sage, Coconut Oil)
- 1/4 cup sea salt, finely grind
- 2–3 drops essential lemon oil
- 2–3 fresh sage leaves, crushed and finely
- chopped to release their oils
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Blend all the ingredients into a small jar, then apply on your face and gently scrub with circular moves.
- Rinse with warm water, then apply your favorite moisturizer.
More Natural Beauty Recipes:
Healing DIY Eye Makeup Remover (Witch Hazel, Olive Oil)
3-Ingredient Raw Cacao Powder Brown Sugar Scrub for Exfoliation
Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Peel (with Mashed Apple, Honey)
Homemade Cocoa Butter Lotion Recipe for Silky Soft Skin
Nourishing Chia Seed DIY Body Scrub for Hydrated Skin