Lavender Epsom Bath Salt for Relaxation and Better Sleep
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- 2 cups epsom salt
- ¾ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup dried lavender flowers
- 6–10 drops lavender essential oil
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a jars.
- Print the tag on card stock and cut out.
- Attach the tag to the jars.
- Decorate the jars as you wish.
- Fill tub with warm water.
- Add the 1 cup of mixture and stir with your hand.
- Hop in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes.