If you were to ask me, there’s no better way to relax and unwind at the end of a long, hard day than by preparing yourself a nice and hot bath with lavender epsom bath salts. I usually make my own homemade epsom salt bath salts, and today I’ll be sharing my very favorite recipe for making DIY lavender epsom salt that smells incredible, helps me relieve stress and get better sleep.
Making the epsom lavender bath salt is incredibly easy. Simply mix together two cups of epsom salt with ¾ cup of baking soda, ¼ cup of dried lavender flowers, and 6-10 drops of lavender essential oil. Add the mixture into a jar and optionally decorate it with your favorite holiday decorations if you would like.
Whenever you’re ready to use your lavender epsom bath salts, all you have to do is add a single cup of the mixture into your bath water. Hop in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes for best results.
(You may also like: How to Make Homemade Orange Dream Bath Salts)
Lavender Epsom Bath Salt for Relaxation and Better Sleep
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- 2 cups epsom salt
- ¾ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup dried lavender flowers
- 6–10 drops lavender essential oil
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a jars.
- Print the tag on card stock and cut out.
- Attach the tag to the jars.
- Decorate the jars as you wish.
- Fill tub with warm water.
- Add the 1 cup of mixture and stir with your hand.
- Hop in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes.