5-Minute Bento Box for the Easiest Kids Lunch Ever
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
For the sandwiches
- 1–2 whole wheat or rye bread slices, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese, cut into squares
- 1 slice Monterey Jack cheese, cut into squares
- 2–3 slices deli turkey
- lettuce leaves
- 2 bamboo or plastic skewers
The rest of ingredients
- ¼ cup low fat Ranch Dressing or Greek yogurt
- cucumber or other vegetables(celery, carrots, bell peppers), cut into sticks
- fresh berries or other fruit
- To make the sandwiches, wash the lettuce leaves and gently pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Thread the ingredients onto the skewers, alternating between bread, cheese, turkey and lettuce.
- Pack the sandwiches in a lunchbox with Ranch dressing or Greek yogurt, veggies and fresh berries for a nutritious and satisfying meal.