Easy 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Cookie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup granulated Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten the cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges of cookies have browned.