The Best Family-Friendly Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Author: misswish.com
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 50
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the sausage in a nonstick skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, breaking it up into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until browned and no longer pink.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat.
- In a large bowl place the eggs, heavy cream, half and half and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, parsley, cooked sausage and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 -50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.