Easy (And Perfectly Cooked) Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1+ 1x
1–4 sweet potatoes
1 cup water
- Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes thoroughly to remove any dirt.
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Add the water.
- Place the potatoes on top of the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press the PRESSURE COOK button.
- Press +/- button to select the cook time in minutes.
- Sweet potato cook times (based on size of sweet potato)
- 6 inch: 15-20 minutes
- 8 inch: 25-30 minutes
- 10 inch: 35-40 minutes
- 12 inch: 45-50 minutes
- Once the Instant Pot has finished cooking the sweet potatoes, allow to naturally release the pressure.
- Open the lid and carefully remove the sweet potatoes from the pot.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve immediately.