Easy Instant Pot Steamed Vegetables
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minut
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 pound assorted non-starchy vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, Brussels sprouts and asparagus
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the steamer basket in the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the vegetables into the basket.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 0 minute.
- When finished cooking, quick release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the steamer basket and vegetables from the pot.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the minced garlic, chopped parsley and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and serve.