Today I’m going to be sharing one of the easiest spaghetti recipes ever. Thanks to the instant pot, I can minimize my clean-up time without sacrificing flavor or nutrients. You can actually have this instant pot spaghettie ready to go, start to finish, in just over five minutes (this is why I love my instant pot so much). Just add in the spaghetti noodles, a bit of olive oil, some water, and a pinch of salt and then let your instant pot work its magic. Make sure to use authentic extra-virgin olive oil when making this recipe to ensure that it’s heart-healthy for you and your young ones.
Easy Instant Pot Spaghetti (Noodles Only Recipe)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
12 oz spaghetti
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cups water
- Break the spaghetti into half and place in the Instant Pot.
- Add the water, olive oil and pinch of salt.
- Press the spaghetti under water.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 4 minutes. (The cooking time is half of the suggest time on the pasta box.)
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid and stir.
- Serve warm with your favorite sauce.