Fluffy 1-Minute Instant Pot Quinoa (Easy and Quick)
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
1 cup quinoa
1 cup water
- Place quinoa in a fine-mesh sieve.
- Rinse the quinoa well under cold running water.
- Soak the washed quinoa in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and place in the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water and pinch of salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 1 minute.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid.
- Fluff up with a fork.
- Serve the quinoa right away or transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.