5-Minute Instant Pot Popcorn – The Easiest Way to Make Popcorn
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup corn kernels
- salt to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the oil.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the corn kernels and stir to coat.
- Cover the pot with a lid that fits well.
- When the popping slows down, press the CANCEL button.
- Allow kernels to finish popping before removing lid.
- Season to taste with salt and serve.