Must-Try Instant Pot Miso Soup (Easy and Quick)
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 9 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 cups dashi stock
- 1 oz dried seaweed
- 1/4 cup red miso paste
- 6 oz firm tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot.
- Add the dashi and bring it to a boil.
- Add the seaweed and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tofu and cook for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, place the miso.
- Add a little of the dashi and stir to dissolve miso.
- Add the miso mixture to the Instant pot and mix to combine.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Serve warm and garnish with green onions.