Perfectly Cooked Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Author: misswish.com
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 large eggs, thoroughly washed
- 1 cup water
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Add the water.
- Place the eggs on top of the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 5 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot has finished cooking the eggs, allow to naturally release the pressure.
- Pour the cold water in a large bowl.
- Carefully transfer the trivet with eggs (or just eggs) in the bowl.
- Add ice cubes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes, peel and eat.