How to Make Perfectly Cooked Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs the Easy Way
For the longest time, hard boiled eggs were my daily go to breakfast option. They’re just such a quick and easy way to cram in a solid mix of protein, healthy fats, and essential vitamins and minerals. I used to always cook them on the stove, but I recently discovered that there’s an even better way to make them—with an instant pot. I’ll be sharing just how to do that with this recipe that will show you how to make the best instant pot hard boiled eggs. I love having a protein-packed meal to start off my day so if you’re anything like me, you’ll definitely enjoy this.
How to Make Perfectly Cooked Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
6 large eggs
1 cup water
- Place the trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Add the water.
- Place the eggs on top of the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING and press the PRESSURE COOK button.
- Adjust the timer to 5 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot has finished cooking the eggs, allow to naturally release the pressure.
- Pour the cold water in a large bowl.
- Add ice cubes.
- Carefully transfer the eggs into the bowl.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes, peel and eat.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe