How to Make the Best Instant Pot Egg Drop Soup (Easy!)
- Author: Anna - MissWish.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot.
- Add the broth and bring it to a boil.
- Season with salt to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture into the broth.
- Add the beaten egg into hot broth slowly, stirring constantly.
- Cook until clear and slightly thickened.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Serve warm and garnish with scallion.