Bacon, cheese, and eggs literally make up the bulk of my breakfast nearly seven days per week because I love my protein and fats, so this recipe was a no-brainer for me. It makes bacon and cheese instant pot keto egg bites that are so good they will literally change the way you do quick breakfasts. The fact that you can have them ready to go in only 15 minutes is a game-changer. You’ll only need a few large eggs, crumbled bacon, along with a delicious mix of gruyere cheese, cottage cheese, and heavy cream (you can also optionally add a bit of green onion for garnishing). These egg bites are a fantastic choice for a protein and fat-packed keto breakfast that will give your body all the fuel it needs to power through the day.
Bacon and Cheese Instant Pot Keto Egg Bites
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 sliced green onion, for garnish (optional)
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a bowl place the eggs, cottage cheese, shredded gruyere cheese and heavy cream and whisk until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Grease 6 silicon cupcake liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the cooked bacon evenly between the cupcake liners.
- Place the trivet in the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the cupcake liners on the trivet.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the cupcake liners.
- Carefully cover with foil.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the STEAM button.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 5 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Carefully remove the egg bites from the Instant Pot and let cool down for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.