Easy Instant Pot Basmati Rice – Pressure Cooker How To
No rice cooker to make your rice? No problem, at least not when you follow this quick and easy 4-minute instant pot Basmati rice recipe. All you’ll need is an instant pot and one cup of Basmati rice, some water, and just a pinch of salt. Add all of your ingredients together into the instant pot, set it to the ‘PRESSURE COOK’ mode, and leave it to cook for only four minutes. It’s really as easy as that to have Basmati rice ready to go with your favorite meals.
Easy Instant Pot Basmati Rice
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 cup Basmati rice, washed and drained
- 1 ½ cups water
- pinch of salt
- Place the rice in the Instant pot.
- Add the water and pinch of salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” on the display.
- Adjust the timer to 4 minute.
- When finished cooking, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Open the lid.
- Fluff up with a fork.
- Serve the rice right away.
This recipe is easy to double or triple. Cooking time will be the same.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe