Homemade Hot Chocolate Spoons (These are fun!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
10 oz dark chocolate
mini marshmallows, etc
- Melt the chocolate, in a double broiler or microwave, until smooth.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate into each compartment of the ice cube mold.
- Place a little wooden spoon or wooden stick in the centre of the chocolate in each compartment.
- Decorate as you wish with crushed peppermint, sprinkles or mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate until completely set, about one hour, and gently remove from the cube tray.
- Transfer to a jars.
- To make the hot chocolate, stir the chocolate spoon into 1 cup of hot milk.