Make-Ahead Pancake Mix for Quick and Easy Homemade Pancakes
one 2 quart jar
6 cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups powdered milk
5 tbsp granulated sugar
5 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
- Add the flour, powder milk, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer the mixture in a jar.
- Print the recipe tag on card stock and cut out.
- Attach the tag to the jar.
- Decorate the jar as you wish.
- To make the pancakes, in a bowl add 2 cups of pancake mix, 1 cup of water, one large egg and 2 tablespoons of oil or melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Drop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until small bubbles begin to form on top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.