It doesn’t matter whether you like to put your nutella on your morning bagel or toast, on your favorite fruits, or however you like to eat it… this homemade recipe is the only nutella recipe that you’ll ever need. It’s an especially handy go to recipe if you’re planning on going on a holiday baking spree this time of year.
Rich and Creamy Homemade Nutella (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
1 cup toasted hazelnuts
12 oz milk chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
2 tbsp melted coconut oil or mild vegetable oil
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp vanilla extract
3/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- Melt the chocolate, in a double broiler or microwave, until smooth.
- If you microwave, stir every 30 seconds until the chocolate mixture is completely smooth.
- Set aside.
- Add the toasted hazelnuts to a food processor and process until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add the rest of ingredients and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a sterilized jar.
- Seal the jar.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Download link: Nutella Gift Tag
(You may also like: The Best Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce)