Feeling a bit stressed out lately? Don’t worry, you’re definitely not the only one feeling a little beat up. I like to do a little self-care routine every once in a while and for relaxation, my go-to is lavender. This homemade lavender sugar scrub has just 4 ingredients and offers a variety of health benefits.
You’ll be using a mixture of both lavender essential oil (approximately 15 drops), vitamin E oil, melted coconut oil, and then mixing all three types of oil in with the brown sugar.
When you’re ready to apply the sugar scrub, be sure to apply it evenly and rub it in using circular motions with your hands.
Homemade 4-Ingredient Lavender Sugar Scrub for Stress Relief
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup melted coconut oil (or almond oil or olive oil)
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Store in a jar or container with a lid.
- Apply with your hands, working in circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water.
More Diy Sugar Scrubs You’ll Love:
- Healing Manuka Honey and Sugar Lip Scrub (So soothing!)
- How to Make Soothing Homemade Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- The Best DIY Sugar Scrub Ever (2-Ingredient Recipe!)
- Easy Homemade 2-Ingredient Brown Sugar Face Scrub
- Lemon Zest Sugar Scrub
- 3-Ingredient Raw Cacao Powder Brown Sugar Scrub for Exfoliation
- Skin Brightening DIY Sugar Scrub (Lemon, Coconut Oil, Honey)