Fresh vegetables are always a great choice, both inside and outside when applied on your skin. This toner combines the antioxidant properties of fresh fennel with the circulation-stimulating effects of thyme, creating a toning water to spray on your skin any time you need to freshen it up. Fennel contains nourishing essential minerals such as potassium and magnesium, which regulate the healthy activity of skin cells, while its high content of flavonoids and vitamin C offers antioxidant protection. Lemon is always a great addition to your homemade toners because it cleanses your cells and reduces sun damage.
Homemade Fennel and Thyme Face Toner (Easy recipe!)
- 1/2 small fennel, roughly chopped
- 1 spring thyme, fresh or dried
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1/2 cup purified water
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and process to obtain a thick liquid.
- Filter with a tea strainer to remove the pulp, then add into a clean spritzer bottle.
- Spray onto your face every time you need to refresh.
More Natural Beauty Recipes:
Lemon Sage Detoxifying Sea Salt Scrub
Healing DIY Eye Makeup Remover (Witch Hazel, Olive Oil)
3-Ingredient Raw Cacao Powder Brown Sugar Scrub for Exfoliation
Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Peel (with Mashed Apple, Honey)