Homemade Cocoa Butter Lotion Recipe for Silky Soft Skin
- 1 cup lightly toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cacao butter
- Add the toasted almonds and chia seeds into a food processor and pulse to obtain a smooth butter (it should take about five minutes, with pauses to not overheat the machine).
- Add the ground flax, cinnamon and cacao butter and mix to incorporate.
- To use, apply a teaspoon of mixture onto your face in a thin layer, after exfoliating.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.