OMG-worthy Homemade BBQ Sauce Gift
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 cups 1x
- 4 cups ketchup
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 7 garlic cloves, peeled
- 5 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- Add all the ingredients to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for one hour.
- Strain the sauce and pour into sterilized bottles.
- Seal the bottles and decorate as you wish.
- Keep refrigerated.