How to The Best Homemade Bacon Bits (In the Oven)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 7 1x
- Position the oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to drain off fat.
- Transfer the bacon to a chopping board and chop into small pieces.
- Transfer the bacon bits to a freezer bag and store in the freezer.