Making diy succulent planters has been incredibly popular online as of late and for good reason. It’s a super fun DIY craft activity that you can easily do at home with your family, and the resulting planters are actually so cool
If you’re interested in making a few succulent planters of your own, you’re only going to need a few simple things: a handful of plastic animal toys, spray paints in various colors, and succulents.
You’ll first need to cut a hole in each toy that’s just large enough to fit your succulents into. Next, you’ll want to use several different thin coats of spray paint to coat the animals from all angles. Leave the paint to completely dry, then insert the succulents, and sit back to admire your handiwork!
These DIY animal succulent planters also have the added benefit of being a great gift idea for any of your loved ones who appreciate plants.
Diy Succulent Planters Using Old Animal Figures
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- plastic animal toys
- spray paint in various colors
- Cut the hole in each toy, large enough to insert the plant into.
- Using several thin coats of spray paint, coat animals from all angles.
- Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Insert the plants and enjoy.
More Good Diy Succulent Planter Ideas
- Coffee Pot Terrarium (A Charming Project)
- Rotary Phone Succulent Planter (I SPY DIY)
- Diy Concrete Succulent Planters (A Piece Of Rainbow)
- Himmeli Air Plant Holder (Green Obsessions)
- Diy Bunny Succulent Planter (Fall For DIY)
- Diy Geometric Cement Planters (The Crafted Life)
- Diy Geode Succulent Planters (Jojotastic)
- Gold Dipped Plant Pots (Homey Oh My)
- Diy Wooden Air Plant Holders (A Night Owl Blog)