Diy Sharpie Mugs for a Thoughtful Homemade Gift
- white, oven-safe mugs
- permanent oil based markers
- rubbing alcohol
- Wash and dry the mugs.
- Clean the mugs again with rubbing alcohol.
- Start drawing on the mug with your marker.
- You could do something as simple as a flowers, hearts, names or meaningful quote.
- If you choose to do a meaningful quote, use your computer to type it out.
- Print the phrase and cut it with scissors.
- With the text side down, use a graphite pencil to firmly shade over the backside of the paper.
- Firmly press or tape the paper to the mug.
- Use the pencil to carefully trace over the text.
- Gently peel back the paper cutout.
- With your marker, go over the penciled area.
- Leave to dry for couple of hours.
- Place the mugs into a cold oven.
- Bake the mugs in the oven at 425°F for about one hour.
- Let the mugs cool completely inside the oven.