Struggling to come up with gift ideas for your loved ones and friends? Why not make some DIY peppermint bath bombs for them to enjoy? They’re a cheap and convenient option that are really appreciated, especially if your loved ones like to spoil themselves with spa days on occasion!
This recipe for making diy bath bombs is super easy to make. It’s a fairly standard list of ingredients as far as homemade bath bombs go, as it includes the likes of epsom salts, cornstarch, baking soda, citric acid, etc.
In order to give them that delightful peppermint burst, you’ll simply need to add in approximately 10 drops of peppermint essential oil when making your bath bombs.
(You may also like: Diy Lemon Vanilla Bath Bombs)
How to Make Soothing DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 ½ tbsp epsom salt
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- ½ tsp water
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- a few drops of red food coloring
- In a bowl combine the baking soda, corn starch, citric acid and epsom salt.
- Add the water, almond oil, peppermint oil and food coloring and mix to combine.
- The mixture should be a bit crumbly.
- Press the mixture into your chosen molds very tightly.
- Allow the bat bombs to dry overnight inside the molds.
- Carefully remove the bath bombs from the molds.
- Give them another day or 2 to completely dry before using them or wrapping them up as gifts.