This is a very simple yet very effective recipe for curing puffy eyes, removing the dark circles under your eyes, and get a younger look. It combines the intense properties of two detoxifying superstar ingredients. Parsley has an intense skin lightening action, reducing the appearance of dark spots and nourishing your under eye skin with antioxidants, chlorophyll, and vitamin K. Crushing the parsley releases its natural healing oils, making them available for being absorbed into the skin. Combine it with a few drops of fresh lemon for extra antioxidants and skin lightening effect.
DIY Parsley Dark Under Eye Circles Remover (Try this!)
- 1 handful fresh parsley leaves
- a few drops fresh lemon juice
- Add the parsley leaves into a stone or wooden mortar, and use a pestle to crush
- the fresh leaves until they start to release their juices.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice, mix to combine, then apply under your eyes and leave for 10 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and apply a moisturizing oil.
More Natural Beauty Recipes:
Homemade Fennel and Thyme Face Toner (Easy recipe!)
Lemon Sage Detoxifying Sea Salt Scrub
Healing DIY Eye Makeup Remover (Witch Hazel, Olive Oil)
3-Ingredient Raw Cacao Powder Brown Sugar Scrub for Exfoliation
Apple Cider Vinegar Skin Peel (with Mashed Apple, Honey)