Diy Milk Bath Powder Recipe – How to Make a Milk Bath
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- ½ cup of powder milk
- ¼ cup of baking soda
- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a jar.
- Print the tag on card stock and cut out.
- Attach the tag to the jar.
- Decorate the jar as you wish.
- Fill tub with warm water.
- Add the 1 cup of mixture and stir with your hand.
- Hop in the tub and soak for at least 30 minutes.