If you’ve got loved ones in your life who are obsessed with being pampered at the spa, try this easy recipe for these soothing lemon diy bath bombs.
The homemade bath bombs are made with a variety of ingredients that have all been carefully selected to provide you with the maximum benefit for your skin. You’ll be using everything from coconut oil to vanilla extract to both the zest and juice from a lemon when making this recipe.
After preparing your bath bomb mixture, you’ll want to leave them to set overnight inside your chosen bath bomb molds. After taking them out of the molds, it’s also a good idea to leave them to dry for at least another day or two before you use them or before wrapping them up as gifts.
(You may also like: 30 Relaxing Homemade Bath Bombs)
Diy Lemon Vanilla Bath Bombs – Easy Diy Bath Bomb Gift
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ¼ cup corn starch
- 1 ½ tbsp epsom salts
- ½ tsp water
- 1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp lemon zest
- In a bowl combine the baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, epsom salt and lemon zest.
- Add the water, coconut oil, lemon essential oil and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- The mixture should be a bit crumbly.
- Press the mixture into your chosen molds very tightly.
- Allow the bat bombs to dry overnight inside the molds.
- Carefully remove the bath bombs from the molds.
- Give them another day or 2 to completely dry before using them or wrapping them up as gifts.
More Good Bath Bomb Recipes
- Calming Lavender Bath Bombs (Simple Living Creative Learning)
- DIY Meyer Lemon Bath Bombs (Dear Crissy)
- DIY Strawberry Bath Bombs (Simple Mom Review)
- DIY Galaxy Bath Bombs (The Makeup Dummy)
- DIY Bath Bombs with Sprinkles (Unskinny Boppy)
- Eucalyptus Bath Bombs (My Frugal Adventures)
- Glittery Candy Corn Bath Bombs (Crafty Morning)
- Star Wars BB8 Theme Bath Bombs (Powered By Mom)
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs (The Toasted Pine Nut)
- Green Tea Bath Bombs (Mom Foodie)