This might be a very simple face mask recipe, but like all the natural and simple things, it has exceptional effects on your skin. Aloe, lemon, and honey, these are three very cheap ingredients that almost everyone has in their pantry, fridge, and flowerpots. Each of them has exceptional health properties taken separately, but when combined you obtain a powerful anti-aging face mask, an intensely detoxifying concoction, and a real rejuvenation elixir. While honey and aloe deeply nourish your skin with enzymes, mineral salts, and vitamins, lemon cleans your face with mild fruit acid, washes away toxins, helps with sun spots, and leaves your face glowing!
Soothing DIY Aloe Vera Face Mask (Aloe, Lemon, Honey)
- 2–3 aloe vera fresh leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- Peel the aloe leaves to obtain the gel, then add it into the blender, with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pulse to combine and obtain a thick liquid.
- Use a cotton ball to apply onto your face and neck, leave it for 10 minutes, then remove with warm water.