More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
Easy Crockpot Chicken Taco Recipe for a Busy Weeknight
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
Easy 4-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
Soul-Satisfying and Comforting Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 ½ pound skinless boneless chicken thighs, cubed
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp red pepper flakes
3 stalks celery, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cans (4 oz) green chiles, chopped
1 medium onions, diced
1 green bell peppers, chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup whole milk
1/4 cup masa
1 cup frozen sweet corn
2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini or navy beans, drained and rinsed
1 lime, juiced
grated Monterey Jack cheese, for serving
chopped fresh cilantro, for serving
salt, black pepper to taste
- Place the chicken, celery, onion, garlic, bell pepper, green chilis, cumin, coriander, oregano, paprika and red pepper flakes in a slow cooker.
- Pour in the chicken broth and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Stir in the frozen corn and beans.
- In a small bowl combine the milk and masa and add to the slow cooker.
- Continue to cook until the chili has thickened, another 30 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and mix to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Ladle the chili into bowls and garnish with a grated cheese and cilantro.